We show you the news developments during the 2021 season that we will introduce in Birel ART and FREE LINE products for the 2022 season. The initial that characterizes the new models for 2020 will be S14.
Based on the S12 models we have further refined and improved the performance as well as different technical details and introduced new accessories that improve and simplify the use and management.
C28 S14: homologation n° 007/CH/92
- Upgrade of the frame
- New system for regulation of steering column position
- New support steering column HI TECH
- New adjustment muffler support
- Pods mk20 standard
- Pedals: the new Free Line pedals of HI-TECH lines will be in forged aluminum with the characteristic of greater robustness and will offer various position adjustments to be able to adapt to the different needs and characteristics of each driver.
- Bracket Gear Lever: the new “Bracket Gear lever” HI-TECH will be in forged aluminum and as characteristic will have more rigidity in order to warranty a more precise and direct gear shifting.
- Graphics: as every year, the graphics have been review to give an aggressive and modern look.
- Pods: all the 2022 karts will be equipped with new “KG of latest homologation model 507, both front and rear.
- Brake: the brake system will remain the current one on all the models MINI, OK, KZ e DD2 (all re-homologated). One new front brake system was homologated for KZ category which is still under development; upon successful of the test (towards spring 2022) it will be marketed as "KIT EVO".
- Hubs: were developed new rear hub diameter 50mm long 100mm with a different structure more massive in order to give more GRIP to the kart . They will be sold as spare parts: code 10.15638.00-NE HUB 50X100-8A BIG.
- Sportswear: a new race suit is realized fully printed as well as new sportswear line always in collaboration with Alpinestars.